- In this course you will learn how to warm up correctly, protect your voice, understand vocal range, how to traverse your vocal break, diction and vocal technique.
- Explore case studies on vocal texture and tone, how to find your personal vocal style, rhythm, temp, “sitting in the beat.”
- Audition prep – how to find and rehearse the BEST song for your voice. How to deal with performance anxiety, overcoming mistakes, and letting go of perfection.
- Get comfortable using a microphone in safe and supportive environment on song determined at start of the course with help of instructor, staying inspired, self-expression, and setting vocal goals.
- Celebrate the completion of the course with Special Guests.
- The Initial Diagnostic Evaluation Session DOES NOT APPLY for this product.